Palm Court Karate
Palm Court Karate was officially established in 1993 by Mario Sequeira. It is a traditional dojo solely designed for the practice of Karate. We offer the best facilities, equipment and the highest standard tuition of traditional Karate-do.
We offer tuition to all levels of students ranging from beginners to advanced. Classes are divided into age and grade. Students may start Karate from the age of 4 years old.
Instructor: Mario Sequeira
- Fifth Dan black belt (graded at Jundokan, Okinawa 2012)
- All Africa UFAK judge B Kumite/judge B Kata
- Full-time instructor since 1992
- Training since 1979
- A class referee, provincial chief referee and zone 6 judge
- Chief Referee for South Africa 2012 and 2013
- Vice President of Africa Goju Ryu Karate Federation (AGKF)
- National Goju kumite and kata champion
- National diploma in business economics
- Level 3 First Aid
Dojo speciality: Traditional Okinawan Goju Ryu
Dojo location: Corner of JG Strijdom and Cornelius Street